Friday, July 3, 2009

Six Years 2

I am not sure, but I think the person with his hand on the ball here is Isaac Ross. He is a new All Black, and is playing against France, at Carisbrook, Dunedin. I have done no research on this, but I think he is 22, which is young for a lock. Though the All Blacks lost this game, (rather than the French winning it), this new lock had a good game, and went even better in the second test a week later. The point I am making is that the difference between him and those who play in the under 16 or under 17 grades is only 6 years. I wonder if Isaac's parents thought of him being an All Black when he was 16? Of course they did, his father was an All Black as well.
I will watch this guy with interest, as I have really enjoyed watching that other powerhouse of All Black forward play, Brad Thorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment