Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Teresa

Dear Teresa,
I know you have complained in the past about not appearing on my blog, but that can't be helped. You have made it now.
I hope you have a great 18th Birthday today. I am sure your 200 odd friends with you where you are will help you celebrate, and I worry that maybe there will be no cake left for your brothers.
When you look back on what you have achieved in the last 18 years, you should be proud. You have always known how to smile, you never walked, you just got up and ran, and you were never short of something to say, though for the first 10 years you shouted rather than spoke. No one can ever doubt your enthusiasm for life, and I hope it lasts you forever. The most enthusiastic will always be the leaders.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment